I love a lot of things about Korea. I feel as though this towel embodies several of them.
1. The need to summon us from our various schools for whatever the hell.
2. Korea’s elan with the written English word.
3. The love of gift-giving, even en masse.
4. The love of practical gifts. One of the first things people moving to Korea are told is to bring a towel, as Koreans tend towards tiny, coarse pieces of sand-paper rather than anything resembling our sheets of fine Western drying luxury. Our fine education board heard our collective, unsaid pleas and provided (in three colours!).
5. Their love of emblazoning. This special two day training (one day for us, another for the middle and high schoolers) got it’s own banner, with the similarly intensive title.
Also, dig the wicked box.
“The best and most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen of even touched. They must be felt with the heart. -Helen Keller-.” [sic] of course.